Biblical Core Values
- Scripture. II Timothy 3:16 "All Scripture is given by inspiration of God and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness." The Bible is the inerrant and infallible record of God's revelation to humanity, and it is the only sufficient source of appeal on matters relating to the Christian faith.
- God. Genesis 1:1 "In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth." John 1:3 "All things were made by him; and without him was not anything made that was made." There is one and only one living and true God. The historical account of Genesis decrees that He is the personal and direct Creator of all that exists, including the first human beings Adam and Eve. To Him we owe the highest love, reverence, and obedience.
- Jesus Christ. John 14:6 "Jesus saith unto them, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me." God made provision through Christ for the redemption of sinful humanity by His substitutionary atonement on the cross, and He alone is sufficient as Savior.
- Salvation. John 3:16 "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." Salvation involves God's gracious redemption of individuals and is offered freely to all who accept Jesus Christ as personal Lord and Savior by repentance and faith.
- Life of the Believer. Romans 12:2 "And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God." Christians are to be consistent with Scripture in their character and conduct.
- Evangelism and Missions. Acts 1:8 "But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you; and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth." It is the privilege and duty of every Christian to share the Gospel of Christ personally and by all other methods in harmony with the Gospel.