Traditional Undergraduate Students
Below are some general admissions requirements for high school students applying
to Charleston Southern University
High School Requirements
- 4 years English
- 3 years Math
- 3 years Science (2 labs)
- 3 years History
Standardized Test Scores
The SAT or ACT is required for all freshmen unless the student is 21 years of age
- SAT 530 Evidence-Based Reading and Writing, 490 Math
- ACT 19 English/19 Math/19 Reading/19 Social Science/19 Composite
Note: If these requirements are not met, CSU will review each application on an individual
Dual Enrollment/CLEP/AP/IB (if applicable):
Official transcripts/scores must be sent from the institution/organization at which
the credits/scores were achieved.
If you're home-schooled, looking to transfer or an international student, we can help you through your application process with some useful recommendations
Procedure for Freshman Applicants:
- Complete the Online Application form
- Submit your application fee of $20.00 online via our Secure Server.
- Submit official SAT or ACT scores. Information as to dates and locations of SAT or
ACT tests may be obtained from high school counselors.
- Submit official high school transcripts which may be obtained from high school counselors
PLAN A CAMPUS VISIT
FIND YOUR PROGRAM
What's your passion? Charleston Southern University offers undergraduate and graduate level programs. Find your program.
Admissions & Financial Aid
800-947-7474 Toll Free