How do you pass on your values? Each member of The Legacy Society has remembered the University through a bequest intention, charitable trust, life income plan, life insurance, endowed scholarship or other estate planning technique. Membership in The Legacy Society is activated when the donor notifies Charleston Southern that he or she has made the commitment to the University. Charleston Southern has a team of professionals who can assist you with questions or concerns you may have.
The Fruits of Joining:
- Giving to the University passes your values to generations to come.
- The University is able to better plan and prepare for future students.
- By the example of your special gift, you will encourage others who may consider passing on the same type of legacy.
- Providing a planned gift may financially benefit you and your family by offering immediate or deferred tax advantages.
Gratitude & Tribute
- Members receive an attractive certificate and lapel pin as special mementos symbolizing their membership and acknowledging their gift.
- Members are invited to the annual President’s Club formal dinner and other University functions.
- Members are recognized in Charleston Southern University publications, including the CSU Magazine and The Legacy newsletter.
Contact Bill Ward, Executive Director of Development for additional information about the Legacy Society: 843-863-7514 or firstname.lastname@example.org.