Bachelor of Science in Organizational Management
Charleston Southern University's accelerated Bachelor of Science in Organizational Management degree program allows working adults the ability to earn an undergraduate college degree. All courses are offered entirely online and do not require meeting at a specific time during a course. Our programs are designed for the nontraditional student seeking a bachelor's degree program that works with his/her current commitments and schedule.
- Online: The program is designed for working professionals who desire a flexible, convenient class schedule.
- Credit hours: 125 total hours. Transfer credit for prior classes and military is available.
- Accelerated: Each class is completed in a seven week, accelerated term. There are six terms per year.
- Technology: Charleston Southern partners with Pearson Learning Solutions to deliver a best in class interactive, online platform.
- Relevance: Each course in the degree program is designed to balance management theory with practical application, so that the students can “learn today – use tomorrow.”
- Faculty: Program delivery comes from faculty with a balance of academic instruction and many years of practical business experience.
Healthcare Management - Healthcare is one of the fastest growing industry sectors. Qualified managers are needed to lead healthcare facilities and employees. Whether transitioning from practitioner to manager, or new to the field, develop the skills you need to manage within a complex industry.
Hospitality & Tourism Management - According to the World Travel and Tourism council, hospitality and tourism employs nearly 220 million people and generates nearly ten percent of the world’s GDP. Open a world of possibilities as you explore planning and development, along with advanced marketing, economics and organizational behavior unique to this field.
Human Resources Management - Virtually every industry employs human resource, training, and labor relations managers and consultants. The positions include compensation manager, employee assistance or benefits manager, labor relations manager, recruiter, and human resources information systems specialist. Navigate the diverse issues faced by human resource managers by studying employee training and development, labor relations, law, compensation, and more.
Project Management - Projects and project management has become the foundation for success in the public and private sectors. These organizations achieve their goals through projects and effective project management. Successful project management requires an organized process with prepared and educated leaders. Emerge as a leader in this in-demand field; take projects from idea to reality and prepare to sit for your PMI certification exam.
Technical School Transfer Information
Students wishing to transfer into Charleston Southern University's Bachelor of Science in Organizational Management program use the following transfer guides.
- Transfer Guide for SC Technical College Transfer Students
- Recommended Degree Plan for Trident Technical College Transfer Students
- Recommended Degree Plan for York Technical College Transfer Students
- Recommended Degree Plan for Horry-Georgetown Technical College Transfer Students
- Recommended Degree Plan for Greenville Technical College Transfer Students
Contact us: 1-800-951-7496