Master of Science in Organizational Management
The Master of Science in Organizational Management at Charleston Southern University is designed for career-minded professionals interested in developing leadership and management skills that will enable you to successfully compete in tomorrow's global business world.
- Online: The program is designed for working professionals who desire a flexible, convenient class schedule.
- Credit hours: 36 total hours (12 – 3 hour courses). Check out the 12 courses.
- Accelerated: Each class is completed in an eight week, accelerated term. There are six terms per year. The degree can be completed in two years by taking one class per term.
- No prerequisites: Begin working on your degree immediately.
- Technology: Charleston Southern partners with Pearson Learning Solutions to deliver a best in class interactive, online platform.
- Relevance: Each course in the degree program is designed to balance management theory with practical application, so that the students can “learn today – use tomorrow.”
- Faculty: Program delivery comes from faculty with a balance of academic instruction and many years of practical business experience.