Would you like a career planning professional teach a class for you?
Class presentation topics may be selected from the existing list, or we will customize topics for your specific class needs. Presentations are designed to meet your course objectives. We can provide a 15-30 minute overview or a full class session.
· What Can I Do With My Major?
· Résumé Writing
· Creating a Professional Portfolio
· Assessment Presentation
· Career Services Overview
· Business Etiquette
· Dressing for Success
· Preparing for Career Fair
· Soft Skills and Transferable Skills
· Job Search Techniques
· Salary Negotiation
· Grad School Preparation
· Four-Year Roadmap for College
· Developing Interview Skills
· Marketing Skills as a CSU Athlete
· Marketing Student Organization Experience
· Marketing Performing Art Experience
· Applied Learning Experience (APPLE)
· Service Learning Opportunities
· Tour of The Career Center
Career Expos and Education Fairs
Job expos and career fairs can be critical tools for job search success – whether
job-seekers use them to get internships or jobs, or whether job-seekers use them as
a networking tool for future employment. Our Career Expos and Education Fairs are
designed to connect CSU students with local and national recruiters from a variety
of businesses, organizations and graduate schools to discuss employment and graduate
Our research indicates that CSU’s college graduate are waiting too late to begin the job search and career development process. In order to close this gap, we would like to extend an invitation for you and your class to attend CSU’s Fall and Spring Career Expo.
Fall Career Expo and Education Fair
April 10, 2014 from 2-4 p.m.
Charleston Southern University, Brewer Center
- Dress professionally and bring their résumé
- Submit their résumé for critique on the BucCareer Network
- Review the list of participating recruiters on the BucCareer Network
- View tips for career fairs and networking with recruiters on the BucCareer Network