Thank you for your interest in developing your students' job search skills! Our desires are to work with you to best meet the needs of our students with our existing resources described below.
Service Learning at CSU
Service Learning Syllabus Samples
Service Learning Guidebook for CSU Faculty (pdf)
Tips for Providing a Reference (pdf)
Let Us Teach Your Class
Referring Classes or Groups to the Career Center for Assignments
APPLE Internship Information
Would you like to schedule a class lecture?
We provide a 15-30 minute presentations or full class sessions. Lectures are designed to meet your course objectives; topics may be selected from the list below, or we will customize topics for your specific
Select the blue box below to schedule your class presentation, or contact The Career Center at email@example.com.
· What Can I Do With My Major?
· Résumé Writing
· Creating a Professional Portfolio
· Assessment Presentation
· Career Services Overview
· Business Etiquette
· Dressing for Success
· Preparing for Career Fair
· Soft Skills and Transferable Skills
· Job Search Techniques
· Salary Negotiation
· Grad School Preparation
· Four-Year Roadmap for College
· Developing Interview Skills
· Service Learning Opportunities
· Applied Learning Experience (APPLE)
· Marketing Skills as a CSU Athlete
· Marketing Performing Art Experience
· Marketing Organization Experience
· Tour The Career Center
Our research indicates that CSU’s graduates are waiting too late to begin the job search and career development process. In order to close this gap, we would like to extend an invitation for you and your class to attend CSU’s Fall and Spring Career Expo.
To ensure the best opportunity for valuable interaction with recruiters, students
- Dress professionally, our Student Career Closet will be available
- Submit a résumé for critique on the BucCareer Network
- Review the list of participating recruiters on the BucCareer Network
- View tips for career fairs and networking with recruiters on theBucCareer Network
THE CAREER CENTER FOR ASSIGNMENTS
If you wish to refer a group of students to Career Services, whether for individual appointments or for walk-in career advising, including résumé critiques, advice on the selection of a major, or tours of resources, please call us first, at least one week in advance, to discuss preparation. Knowing the number of students expected and planning sufficient time for us to see them is important to ensure the best experience.
Thank you for partnering with Student Services!