Whitfield Center Events
Fellowship of Companies for Christ International 2015 Southeast Regional Showcase
April 17-18, 2015
FCCI returns to the Whitfield Center to gather FCCI members, as well as other Christian business leaders in the Southeastern United States, to equip and encourage them to "operate their businesses and conduct their personal lives in accordance with biblical principles."
Friday April 17
Informal fellowship & dinner in Charleston. ContactSteve Campbellfor details
Saturday, April 18
FCCI Showcase, Building Lives Together
Transforming Business through Christ at the Whitfield Center for Christian Leadership, Charleston Southern University
10:00 AM – 10:45 AM
David and Jean Branton
Cornerstone Surveying & Engineering and Cornerstone Information Services
- Every aspect of their business is committed to advancing the Gospel of Jesus Christ and pointing all to him.
- For nearly 20 years, they have lived out their faith through their businesses, modeled the love of Christ in creative ways and effectively used their business as a platform for ministry.
- David will unpack the great tool, Character First and explain how it is used to positively impact employee participation, efficiency and profitability.
11:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Jimmy Collins, Former Chick-fil-A President & COO
8 Key Principles of Creative Followership
- Jimmy will teach live on the 8 keys to his concept of Creative Followership.
- Topics include: What is Creative Followership?, Everyone Likes Problems, The Shadow, Fire Your Boss, Choose Your Boss, Mustangs and Mules.
- In this session, we will be joined by additional CSU undergrad, MBA students and Chick-fil-A staff
1:00 PM – 2:00 PM
Chick-fil-A buffet lunch, book signing, and fellowship with Jimmy Collins the Branton's and all
2:00 PM – Until
Some of our folks will linger in Charleston to enjoy her charms with friends old and new.