This year CSU will be instituting a new system for students to receive their bills and refunds. These two services will now be available exclusively online. E-bill is available on MyCSU, your one-stop shop for students’ to view their Schedules, Financial Aid Online, Student Accounts Online, e-Bill, New Student Orientation, BucMail, Blackboard, etc.
If a student is eligible to receive a refund from their financial aid awards, this refund will go directly into the bank account they enter when signing up for e-Bill. You will receive an email to your student email account when your refund has been sent. e-Bill will be posted monthly and emails will be sent to your student email account when a bill is ready to be viewed.
To view e-Bill and sign up (Students):
- Click www.charlestonsouthern.edu
- Click on the MyCSU link at the top of the page
- Log into MyCSU with your student ID and pin number
- Select the Student tab
- In the menu on the left select Financial
- At the bottom of the page click e-Bill
- The top left box is used to sign up for e-refunds and the top right box is for viewing your e-Bills
- Use the bottom left box to create a separate login for your parent/guardian to view your bill
To view e-Bills (parent/guardian):
- Visit www.charlestonsouthern.edu
- Click on Parents Info. in the middle of the page
- Select eBill
- Login with the login name and password created by your student. (When you first log in you will be asked to change your password.)
If you have trouble logging on or have any questions please contact the student accounts office at email@example.com or 843-863-8058 or toll free at 1-866-248-0445.