Each applicant for admission, except the non-degree student, must file with Graduate Admissions a complete dossier consisting of the following:
- Submit completed application packet to The Graduate Admissions
- A non refundable application fee must accompany the application
- Submit supporting documents: Baccalaureate degree from an institution approved by a regional accrediting agency and a valid SC Teaching Certificate
- Provide two professional letters of recommendation from current or former supervisors
- Present a score of 290 (combined score on verbal and quantitative sections) on the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) or 343 on Miller Analogy Exam (MAT).
- Provide proof of GPA of at least 2.75 for the last two years of undergraduate study, and/or a GPA of 3.0 of graduate study (if applicable)
- Submit official transcripts from ALL institutions where undergraduate and/or graduate courses have been taken. Official transcripts are those mailed from the school or college directly to Enrollment Services.
- Submit a writing sample with provided topic located in application packet
- Complete a disposition belief survey located in application packet