The Fast-Track Master of Education in Elementary and Secondary School Administration and Supervision– Next cohort begins January 2014
- An accelerated program with innovative scheduling of courses to meet the needs of classroom teachers and coaches
- Certificate advancement to Bachelor’s Degree plus 18 after Summer I in first year of program
- A 16-month course of study completed through online, weekend and face-to-face instruction
- A cohort model that supports collaborative learning
- Accredited by the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education
Continuing our Commitment to Excellent School Administration
Charleston Southern University is committed to providing quality preparation for administrators who will be challenged by the demands of the new century. Master of Education in Administration and Supervision candidates will participate in courses and practicum/intern activities which will enrich their perspectives and their understanding of the instructional, technological, interpersonal, political, legal, ethical and cultural matters of today’s schools.
CSU offers the M.Ed. in Administration and Supervision degree at both the elementary and secondary levels. Successful completion of all program requirements leads to South Carolina certification as a principal and supervisor.
Those already holding a master’s degree may pursue an individualized program of study for a master’s +30 and/or add certification as an elementary or secondary school administrator.