Library Virtual Tour :
Circulating Collection, Second Floor
The books in the Circulating Collection can be checked out of the library by anyone with CSU Library borrowing privileges. For more information on borrowing materials from this collection, refer to the library's Circulation Policies.
To find materials in the Circulating Collecting, use the library catalog to identify the call number for the book you want. Call numbers beginning with A through N are on the right side of the second floor and call numbers beginning P through Z are on the left.
The main classes of the Library of Congress Classification system are:
- A – General Works
- B – Philosophy, Psychology, Religion
- C – Auxiliary Sciences of History
- D – World History ; History Of Europe, Asia, Africa, Australia, New Zealand, etc.
- E – History: America
- F – History: America
- G – Geography, Anthropology, Recreation
- H – Social Sciences
- J – Political Science
- K – Law
- L – Education
- M – Music and Books on Music
- N – Fine Arts
- P – Language and Literature
- Q – Science
- R – Medicine
- S – Agriculture
- T – Technology
- U – Military Science
- V – Naval Science
- Z – Bibliography, Library Science, Information Resources (General)
Letter classes I, O, W, X and Y are not in standard use.
Click map to enlarge