The Behavioral Sciences Department at Charleston Southern offers Bachelor of Science degree in psychology and sociology, offering a curriculum in a Christian environment where faith is integrated with learning.
As a psychology major you will learn the aspects of human behavior and explore further understanding of people. Graduates with a psychology degree can enter a variety of career fields including social services, education, business or graduate school.What We Offer
- Small class size: Our small class sizes allow students the attention they need to excel
- Internship Opportunities: Our internship opportunities is an invaluable experience for students who plan on entering the job market after earning their degrees and for students who plan to apply to graduate schools. Internships look great on your resume and allow you to get "hands on" experience in working with people.
- Global Studies opportunities/Study Abroad: Charleston Southern undergraduate students can participate in an international experience in many countries across the globe. Our mission is to provide a Christian education through various academic disciplines that will prepare students for leadership and service grounded in biblical principles.
- Faculty expertise: Our professors are current in the field of psychology and sociology within a varied fields of expertise.
- Clubs: Are you looking for extracurricular activities? Our psychology program offers clubs with many opportunities for service to our community as well as activities within the club. Visit our clubs web page for all the information.