FOR UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS:
• Completion of at least 3 semesters or 5 quarters of the college course.
• Completion of 9 semester hours of 14 quarter hours of psychology.
• Ranking in the upper 35% of one's graduating class in general scholarship*.
• They must also demonstrate superior scholarship in psychology, earning a minimum GPA in psychology courses of 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale) in both
psychology classes and in cumulative grades.
FOR ALL STUDENTS:
• An overall cumulative GPA of 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale)
in all graduate courses, including psychology.
Psi Chi accepts the policy of the institution
* In those few instances in which the upper 35% cutoff falls below a 3.0
GPA, undergraduate students must have at least a 3.0 overall GPA.
If your interested in joining, please complete the Psi Chi application form.
For more information contact: