Benefits of the work-study program:
- You can earn money to cover some of the costs of tuition, room, board and books
- Develop skills and participate in service learning experiences that will enhance your professional portfolio
- Train in a real world work environment
- Build relationships with faculty and staff that will later provide excellent references for future employers
- Discover your God-given passion, skills and abilities in a thriving learning community
You must be awarded Federal Work-Study in order to apply for a work-study job at CSU.
To find out if you have been awarded FWS, check your awards online at MyCSU or log on to Financial Aid Online to view your financial aid awards.