Thank you for exploring ways you can help invest in the Derry Patterson Wingo College of Nursing and Allied Health.
There are multiple ways you can help make a difference:
Some examples are:
- Be an advocate and encourage prospective students to consider one of our health care focused programs
- If you are a health care provider, offer a learning environment for our students as part of their clinical experience
- Pray for the spirit of our students, as they are in intense classes and working in sometimes challenging and emotional clinical settings
- Pray for our faculty and staff as they invest their time to educate the next generation of health care professionals
Support the College through:
- Providing annual scholarships for aspiring nursing and health care related majors
- Donating gently used equipment and/or technology- or a financial contribution to help with the purchase of these items and additional annual supplies for the program.
Current items needed:
- IV Pumps
- Linen Cart
- Enema Trainers
- Moulage kit
Sponsoring a room within the expanded and renovated Derry Patterson Wingo College of Nursing and Allied Health. (Naming opportunities range from $15,000- $2 million. Commitments may be fulfilled over multiple years and/or include planned gifts that will be recognized immediately. Fulfillment plans may be tailored to help supporters best meet their desires.)
SPECIAL ALUMNI OPPORTUNITY: Nursing Alumni of Baptist College at Charleston or CSU. The student lounge area on the second floor of the new building has been designated the Corridor Student Lounge as a naming opportunity to recognize our faculty, staff and nursing alumni. This high traffic area is the perfect location to send a message to the current students that YOU are proud of your alma mater and understand the importance of supporting the next generation of healthcare professionals. All supporters giving a gift of $100 or more to the project will be recognized in a special section in the Corridor Student Lounge. Donors making commitments of $1,000 will also be recognized on the donor display in the main lobby of the building. Commitments may be fulfilled over multiple years. Click on the "Give Now" button below and select this option or contact the CSU Advancement Office.
It is only through partnerships that we are able to achieve, sustain and grow our program and its impact on our students, community and beyond.
For additional questions about ways to support the program, please contact:
Office of Advancement
Lili Gresham Hiser